CFMG Beach Retreat 2019
We are excited to announce the NCGI CFMG Beach Retreat of 2019! Join a group of like-minded Certified Feline Master Groomers as we relax, refresh and reflect in beautiful Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. This year’s Beach Retreat will also include business seminars and small group sessions, in addition to plenty of time to explore the nearby restaurants, shops and activities.
Monday October 7th to Saturday October 12th, 2019
- Accommodations for 5 nights
- Light breakfast and lunch each day
- Group dinners on Day 1, 3 and 5
- Seminars with NCGI Instructors Danelle German, Lynn Paolillo and Gracee Owen
- Small break-out sessions and activities
- Retreat and activity workbook
This stunning beach home in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina has private access to the ocean and beach, plus a sparkling blue pool with hot tub. Plenty of lounge areas throughout the space include multi level decks with ocean views, a game room and bar, plus rope swings and lounge chairs for relaxing in the lower pool level.
Taking last year’s requests into consideration, this year’s beach house offers mostly private rooms, with 2 large rooms with bunk beds. There are 2 sleeping arrangements available with tiered pricing.
- Private Room with attached bathroom for $1,250 (if a second person is sharing this bed/room, add $250)
- Shared Bunk Room (max 4 people per room) with attached bathroom for $650 per bed/person
NOTE: Absolutely NO pets are allowed. No exceptions.
Room/bed assignments will be based on the order we receive your deposits. (i.e. king vs. queen beds in private rooms; bottom vs. top bunk; ocean, bay or partial views, etc.)
Beach Retreat Registration
To register for this year’s beach retreat, a 50% nonrefundable deposit is required, with balance due on or before June 1st, 2019.
If you need to cancel, you may transfer your reservation to another CFMG, as long as you let NCGI know in advance.