Week 1 of our Slow Season Challenge has just wrapped up, including 7 days of live videos on Networking & Growth. We’ve been getting tons of great feedback on these videos, and we still have another 24 days to go!
This week in Networking & Growth, we discussed how to build and cultivate relationship with other businesses and business owners, how to organize all of your networking contacts so you can stay on top of these relationships, and Lynn did a special video in our CFMG group “How to Network Like a Rockstar” to really take your networking skills to the next level.
Why did we spend a whole week on networking? There are a ton of benefits to networking like a pro:
- Get more clients (duh!)
- Open doors to exclusive partnerships and opportunities
- Build SEO and draw traffic to your website
- Find and work with business and industry mentors
- Stay “in the know” in your local community – expansion, renovation, businesses closing/moving, etc.
- Get referrals for work needed in your own life or business
- and much more!
There is still time to check out Lynn’s videos on Networking & Growth, available in the NCGI Members group on Facebook and in the Member Benefits library. Sign up for membership to access these videos and resources today!
Next Week: Getting Organized!