Marketing 101 online course is approximately 3 hours of teaching by Danelle German, founder of the NCGIA. This course is an extended version of the Web Marketing class taught during the former NCGI school program.
The course teaches the different components needed for successful marketing of a cat grooming business in an easy to understand format that includes, video, webinars, and written content.
In this course:
- How to name and brand a cat grooming business
- Necessary elements for an effective cat grooming business website
- How to maximize a website’s usefulness
- How to create and follow through on an effective marketing campaign
- How to integrate social media tools to get more clients
- Check off lists to create action
This course is included in the Complete Cat Groomer Training Syllabus.
As with all of our online courses, once you buy, you own it for a lifetime and have access as often as you like. Lessons can be repeated as desired.