This course includes a recording of Danelle German’s business development lecture given to all graduating classes at the National Cat Groomers School from 2010-2015. The course includes activities designed to help groomers set and achieve both personal and business goals, taking dreams from a fuzzy idea to a profitable reality.
The course includes lecture and activities on the following topics:
- Defining your mission
- How to write a missions statement and why
- Planning for competition
- Setting goals and making them happen
- Creating workable tactics
- Defining what you do best and why that is important
- Delegating responsibilities
- Getting out of a rut
This course is included in the Complete Cat Groomer Training Syllabus.
As with all of our online courses, once you buy, you own it for a lifetime and have access as often as you like. Lessons can be repeated as desired.