CFMG Beach Retreat 2018
We are excited to announce the NCGI CFMG Beach Retreat of 2018! Join a group of like-minded Certified Feline Master Groomers as we relax, refresh and reflect in beautiful Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. This year’s Beach Retreat will also include business seminars and small group sessions, in addition to plenty of time to explore the nearby restaurants, shops and activities.
Monday October 8th to Saturday October 13th, 2018
- Accommodations for 5 nights
- Light breakfast and lunch each day
- Group dinners on Day 1, 3 and 5
- Seminars with NCGI Instructors Danelle German, Lynn Paolillo and Gracee Owen
- Small break-out sessions and activities
- Pre-Retreat workbook and seminar hand-outs
Day 1: Beach House opens at 2pm for guests’ arrival. Unwind from your journey before a light dinner served at 6pm. Then, make sure to join us for Meet & Greet cocktails down by the pool!
Day 2: Start the day with a morning stroll on the beach or to the pier for a photo op! In mid-morning, Dr. Nouridinne will be leading a Pet CPR/First Aid class* for participants who are interested in getting certified or are just looking for a refresher! Join Lynn after lunch for a Branding seminar to include activities to refresh your business and ideal client profile. Make sure to fill out your Pre-Retreat Workbook ahead of this seminar! Dinner is open this night so you can enjoy some local flavors of area restaurants.
Day 3: This day we will have two seminar sessions with Lynn and Gracee to help you revamp your website, social media activities and update your Marketing Plan. After dinner, meet in the kitchen if you’d like to join the group going to play Miniature Golf!
Day 4: Great day to relax on the beach or to schedule a solo or group excursion! Make sure to join the Beach Retreat group on Facebook if you’d like to plan activities with others in advance.
Activities available nearby include:
- Charleston Day Trip
- Gator Bait Adventures
- Waccamaw River Tour
- Jack’s Surf Lessons
- Wild Water & Wheels
- Brookgreen Gardens
- Myrtle Beach Tiger Safari & Wildlife Encounters
- Inlet Point Plantation Horse Stables
Day 5: Get ambitious during brunch with Danelle! Now that you’ve had a chance to refresh and relax, it is time to get the creative juices flowing and think big! Join this session to think about your business’s next steps and create an action plan to follow through. Share your business’s next “big ideas” at our last group dinner together.
Day 6: Check out of Beach House by 10am.
Beach Retreat Registration
There are 3 sleeping arrangements with tiered pricing.
- Private Room with attached bathroom for $1,100 (if a second person is sharing this bed/room, add $125)
- Shared Room (2 beds) with attached bathroom for $850 per person
- Bunk Room (6 people) with attached bathroom for $550 per persom
The 2018 Beach Retreat is currently booked full. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list for any cancellations, please email [email protected] for more information.
NOTE: Absolutely NO pets are allowed. No exceptions.
Pet CPR/First Aid Class
The Pet CPR/First Aid Class will be held on Tuesday October 9th from 10:00am – 1:00pm. Instructor Dr. Nouridinne with Pet Emergency Education will be hosting this private class at the beach house. Price is $69.95 and is paid directly to Pet Emergency Education, registration link is available in the private CFMG Beach Retreat group on Facebook.
- Official Certificate
- (2) CPR Certification Wallet Cards
- 2-year Subscription to the online Animal Emergency Resource Center
- 32 page full color class manual Ebook
- Physical Printed Book available at the higher registration price of $94.95