You use it every day, but do you know how to make the most of your grooming business’s Facebook page? We tend to focus on the “grooming” side of our grooming businesses but Facebook is an amazing platform to communicate with your current clients, and it has many ways to connect with new clients that are a perfect fit for your business.
In this video workshop, you will learn to:
- Set up your business page to utilize features your grooming clients are looking for
- Know how to add several ways for clients to learn more about your business and have them pull the trigger to book an appointment
- Discover more about your clientele and how to build a business of clients that are the perfect fit for you
- Create posts that engage your customers and bring in new business
- Have an active Facebook business page without having to spend hours each week posting
- Go in-depth about creating ads that get seen by your target audience and how to track your marketing dollars
Join us for this jam-packed webinar and take your grooming business page to the next level!
*BONUS!* Check out the end of the workshop where NCGI Instructor Lynn Paolillo reviews a grooming business Facebook page and website!
You will receive access to the 2 1/2 hour workshop and hand-outs immediately after purchase. If you do not see these links, email [email protected] See you there!