You’ll be the cat groomer hero everyone in town raves about!
“I’ve been able to shorten my times significantly since starting classes. I was able to get two aggressive cats done (one bath and one lion cut) done in one hour. The first kitty was one everyone has kicked out because she was too aggressive. I was able to keep her mostly calm and she only attempted to bite once, but I was able to get her to relax and finish her. I’m pretty proud of myself!”
The Complete Training Syllabus includes instructional material needed to become a skilled and confident cat groomer and prepare for CFMG certification, whether a beginner or a seasoned groomer.
We take the guesswork out of cat grooming so you can stop:
- needing an extra set of hands to help you get the job done
- handing over incomplete grooms because you couldn’t finish
- fretting over the crazy cats that make you sweat even before they’re out of the crate
- charging too little for your work
- dealing with clients that won’t listen to you
- wrestling with cats more than actually grooming them
We believe you deserve to be the very best cat groomer possible! By having a proven method to follow for each and every cat, the grooms can be done completely, with confidence, and with beautiful results.
The Syllabus includes 14 online courses, 2 books, and 4 DVDs (listed below). Shipping is FREE worldwide.
Upon purchase, books and DVDs will be shipped (FREE SHIPPING) and you will receive admission links by email to the 13 online courses.
So add the Syllabus to your shopping cart.
Check out as a guest or create an account.
Then follow the links in your email for the 14 online courses.
Your books and DVDs will be on their way to you soon!
Then, be sure to request admission to the private Facebook exclusively for Syllabus students and NCGI Instructors. The additional bonuses can be found there, along with weekly assignments to walk you through the entire Syllabus program.
Congratulations! You are on your way to becoming the badass cat groomer hero everyone raves about!
- Potential for Success online course – Learn about the cat grooming industry, the “possibility of profitability” of cat grooming, and much more.
- The Next Step online course – You’ve increased your cat grooming knowledge, skills and may have even completed your CFMG certification. But what’s next? This course helps guide you through starting a cat grooming business from the ground up!
- Must Have’s and Get Later’s PDF – Questions about the best cat grooming tools and equipment? Get all the answers and Danelle’s favorites on what you absolutely need and what can be your upgrades as your business takes the next step.
- Access to a private group on Facebook for students
1. Cat Grooming Basics – Foundation to Success, the 6-week core foundation course to the entire program containing classes, demonstrations and more from our former cat grooming school program.
2. The Ultimate Cat Groomer Encyclopedia, the most comprehensive cat grooming book on the market containing 180+ pages of grooming technique explanations, criteria for making good groom choice decisions, help with improving speed and confidence, methods for gaining new clients, and more!
3. Written Exam Study Prep course, the necessary study material needed to pass all 4 written certification exams.
4. Temperament and Handling Study Aids course, a supplemental guide to mastering the foundational aspects of identifying and understanding feline temperaments to aid with solo handling and confident grooming.
5. Health and Anatomy Study Aids course. a supplemental guide intended to help wtih preparing one for the corresponding written exam.
6. Breeds, Colors and Coat Types Study Aids course. providing helpful tips and explanations to aid in passing the corresponding written exam.
7. Here Kitty Kitty course, a 2-hour seminar presentation that includes demonstrations of a Persian groom as well as a lion cut groom.
8. Get a Grip DVD, with demonstrations and explanations specific to grooming aggressive cats and more!
9. Nail Trims and Softpaws course, containing complete instructions for swift nail trimming and softpaw applicaiton/removal.
10. The Bath: Why and How course, since the bath is the foundation to every fabulous groom! Discover how to get it right every time and how to overcome the objections that may be encountered.
11. Cat Handling Techniques for the Groomer, a photo-filled book showing various holds to gain access to every part of a cat’s body whether shaving, drying, combing, etc.
12. Cat with a Mat DVD, includes a complete lesson on performing a full groom with lion cut on a feisty kitty with a pelted coat.
13. The Lion Cut course, includes demonstration of lion cut and handling techniques on a typical cat.
14. The Comb Cut DVD, shows the entire comb cut groom including bath, blow dry, de-matting, and comb cut process.
15. The Face Trim course, provides instruction and demonstration on the Persian/Himi face trim including handling techniques.
16. Grooming the Aggressive Cat course, the most comprehensive course ever on handling, grooming, and completing grooms on highly aggressive felines by a single groomer.
17. Kryptonite for Cats DVD, actual grooming demonstrations of highly fractious felines complete with theory and explanation.
18. Senior Cats course, instruction and demonstrations on how to best handle the special needs presented by elderly cats including those in bad condition or with attitude.
19. Marketing 101 course, provides explanation of online marketing elements necessary to properly and effectively market a grooming business, especially a feline-specific kind.
20 Business Development course, a 3+ hour class recorded during the former cat grooming school program containing a wealth of information for successful business start-up. operations, growth, and management.
(Note:Items contained in the Syllabus can be purchased separately. When purchased separately, total cost for all is $1895 + shipping.)
Terms and Conditions:
Books and DVDs can be returned for a refund if shipped back unopened and in new, resalable condition within 30 days. Refund will be based on 50% of retail syllabus pricing plus any additional discounts that may have been given at the time of purchase. A 20% restocking fee and our incurred shipping costs to get the books and DVDs to you will be deducted from the refund amount. Online or digital materials are nonrefundable.